Building Resilience in Communities Project (BRIC)
BRIC is an exciting 2-year, €3.4m project which has secured 70% European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funding from the Interreg FranceChannel-England programme. Rather than being an environmental project, it is addressing the issue of flood management from a social innovation perspective.
The Building Resilience in Communities (BRIC) Model Guide would not have been possible without the collaboration of our cross channel partnership:
- Plymouth City Council (PCC)
- oGoXe - Environmental Solutions
- Centre d’etudes et d’expertise sur le Risques, l’environment, la mobilite et l’amengement (Cerema)
- National Flood Forum (NFF)
- Thames 21
- Centre Permanent d’initiatives pour l’envionement Vale d’Authie (CPIE)
- Dorset Coast Forum (DCF)
- Agence d’Urbanisme et de Developpement de la Vallee de l’Oise (OLV)
The partnership looks forward to continuing to develop and deliver the social innovation activities and tools they have created, tried and tested.
We would also like to thank our stakeholders and communities. Without their support, BRIC would not have enjoyed the success it has over the last two years.